Thursday, February 14, 2008

Computer Lessons

I don't know how it happened, because we supposedly have a firewall, and I had Norton 360 protection, but a major infestation caused my computer to require a complete wipe of the hard drive on Monday. Then I learned that simply plugging in all the stuff in and trying to run doesn't work! Imagine!

I went back and got further instruction, and now am slowly putting things to rights now, so I can function as I was when this beastie was new! Email is set up, and I have a printer I can use. So, now on to setting Word up for my work.

This is another time when something that seems so simple causes us to learn humility. I am humbled, and learning more lessons on patience and attention the lessons others try to teach this salty old dog!

Peace!

No comments: