Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ah Spring

Spring! That wonderful time - of sinus headaches, stuffy noses, and, for me, an allergy related killer cough! I've been coughing for a while now, as the weather warmed up, but over that last couple of days, it's been eating its spinach, and I'm sinking fast!

This happens to varying degrees each spring, and this seems to be a bad year! Trust me, you don't want this stuff - feeling like the top of your head is coming off, like your eyes are going to pop out, like you are about the cough your throat and lungs onto the table before you, and not sleeping worth a drat-it-all!

I'll pick up something that hopefully will tone down the cough so I can sleep, then settle in to wait it out, as that seems to be the only course. May your spring be more gentle and wonderful!

Peace! Ach-ooo!

No comments: